Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fever..

I already sick...huhuhu i will continue later..

Now i am back to the office and continue group work. I just recover from the normal fever where all my office mate thought that i 'kene demam denggi'... but i am not...

It was very pain and uncomfortable have fever, with flu, feelin cold huhu..but i have to accept it if god gave me a fever ;p actually it is for a long time i 'x kene demam' so i think this is the right time.

But u know what..? it is not only me 'yang kene demam' but it also happen to some of my office mate...so this is fever season hahaha ;p

And for the rest my frend take care of ur self and it is better to avoid the sick than u start to eat the medicine...

4 comments:

matty2k said...

u are in there....dont u?

matty2k said...

ur body maybe shocked with the environment...thats why u "demam"..u r not afraid of medicine kan?

Dee said...

might be..actually i 'mmg x tahan air-cond'.. a bit hard to eat medicine huhuhu..

matty2k said...

that mean somebody must "paksa" u makan ubat...i dont think that take medicine is so hard....