Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last Class....

Today is a last class for theory learning and starting tomorrow we will be assign with a project that will be given by SKALI. We are no more in a same group which is we will be divide into different groups previously.

Today class a bit rush because end of the day we have to do presentation and this time i have a chance work with a different team member than previously.

It is quiet ok work with new team member...sincerely, when work with this group, i am ease to adapt with them. i dunno why? we are respect each other, that's all i can say..

5 comments:

matty2k said...

The assignment are not given by KPerak but SKALI....

Perhaps u can keep ur attitude in good manner and perform in ur assignment...

Dee said...

ooppss sorry for d mistake..TQ..i try my best and give all out on my work..please do always guide me mr rizal...

please dont judge me as a bad person, know me well first..;p

matty2k said...

i dont do that, what i mean is i have to monitor what are the spikers do within the whole training program...

Dee said...

TQ mr rizal..i have an experience that one of my lecturer at my university always aim and point me in a class because she said that my face look like a bad gurl...huhu so sad... ;( but i m not..

matty2k said...

some people may do that, they dont ever think about others feeling....for me what ever people said i would be myself....think positive....