Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wedding Preparation..

hi..

Now i m totally headache because of wedding preparation..huu..got lots to think about..plus
not enough money...OMG!

Somemore, my mother too rush up about everything...she didnt want to settle down as planned.
Thats make my headache become worst...

Plus, every day have to go to work out early mornin 7.00 am and back 7.00 pm then reach home 8.00 pm..ohhh i m very tired...work with customer totally very tired huh!

Back to my wedding preparation, what my mother and i have done to settle it is :
1. Catering
2. Pelamin and the clothes + photographer
3. Curtains

is it thats all thats i have done? there is lots have to do..huuu...hopefully the planned run smoothly..

One more think..this saturday, my fiancee and his parent will come to my house to disscuss in advance about our wedding ceremony....

to be continue...

No comments: